Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017-2018 Notification Released, Bihar Daroga Bharti Notification: Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017-18, Bihar 1717 Daroga Bharti Notification: Bihar Police 1717 Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017-18 Apply Online For Latest Daroga Bharti in Bihar Police. Bihar Police 1717 SI Vacancy 2017 Notification| Online Application Form details are released now. Fill the online form and be ready for further recruitment process. Apply Online Now and also get the official notification.
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017-18:
Latest Update: Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 Notification for 1717 SI Vacancies has released now on the official website bpssc.bih.nic.in. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria for Police Sub Inspector Posts and fill the Online Application Form before the closing date 30 November 2017.
The Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission has put forth a latest vacancy notification of recruitment for the post of SI (Sub Inspector) or Daroga. The candidates, who are eligible, can apply through the commission’s official website.
The process of Online Application for the post of “Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017-18″ has started now and last date to apply online is up to 30th November 2017. There is a total of 1717 vacancies for this post. The Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission will conduct the selection rounds. The various selection rounds will include written exam along with Physical-Measurement-Test, Physical-Efficiency-Test as well as Document Verification. All these rounds will be conducted to shortlist the eligible candidates.
Bihar Police SI (Sub Inspector) Recruitment 2017 Notification Details:
- Name of concerned organization : Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission
- Name of the concerned post : Sub Inspector
- Total Number of Vacancies : 1717
- Eligibility for the Post: Degree
- Official Notification Status – Available Now
- Age Limit : In between 21 to 37 years For Male Applicants.
- Selection Process : Written Exam (Prelims and Mains), Physical test and Medical Test
- Website (Official): www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
Category Wise Posts: There is a total of 1717 Vacancies for the post for Bihar Police SI (Sub Inspector) post. Out of these 892 seats are for General Candidates. 172 posts are for candidates from Backward Classes. 42 posts are for Women from backward Classes. 296 Posts are for other Backward Classes and300 posts for SC candidates. For ST there are 9 posts.
Bihar Police Daroga Bharti 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: The Eligible candidates for the Bihar Police SI post must have the following Educational Qualifications:- The candidates applying for the SI post must have a valid graduation degree from a Government Approved Board, institutions as well as university. The applicants are requested to see the official advertisement of the Bihar Police SI post, to have a clear understanding of the eligibility criteria for the application for the post.
Age Limit Details:- The age limit for applying for the post of the Bihar police SI post is that the applicants should be between 20-37 years of age while applying for the post. Female Applicant age limit criteria is 20 to 42 years as on 01.01.2017. There are other age relaxation, applicable as per the government norms for reserved category candidates.
Pay Scale:- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/- (per month)
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure for the Exam will have the following parts:
- The Written Examination (Prelims and Mains)
- The Physical Efficiency Test
- The Physical Measurement Test
- The Medical Examination.
- The Viva Voice
Some of the important dates, related to the Exam Process are as follows:
- The Official Notification-Publication-Date: –16-09-2017
- Starting Date to Apply the Online Application Form:- 24th October 2017
- Last/ Due Date for the Online Submission of Application:- 30th November, 2017
- Closing Date to Deposit the Application Fee:- 30 November 2017
- Exam Call Letter- Release Date: Before 1 or 2 week of the examination
Starting and closing date for online registration process has updated now. Stay connected here for latest updates.