BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus/ Exam Pattern 2017-18 in Hindi: BSF Constable Tradesman Previous Year Papers| Model Papers 2017-2018. BSF Constable Tradesman Latest Exam Pattern 2017, Syllabus PDF download from our website. BSF has published the Constable Tradesman Recruitment Notification 2017-18 in month of September 2017. Now candidates who has registered for Constable Tradesman Posts, they are looking for the syllabus, exam pattern, study material and previous year question papers. Because they want to get to be selected in BSF as Constable (Tradesman) Posts.
BSF Constable Tradesman Latest Exam Pattern 2017-2018:
Recently, BSF had announced for the 1074 vacant posts in the forces at the position of Constable Tradesman. Many young aspirants want to join the Border Security Force and they are preparing hard for the recruitment process. The application form has already been published and candidates have applied for the posts. Aspirants are now looking out for the syllabus for the BSF Tradesman exam which is to be held soon. The syllabus has been uploaded on the official website. The exam pattern and the syllabus details are provided in the post for the convenience of the candidates who will be appearing for the exam.
Candidates can score well if they prepare strategically and for the same they need to know the syllabus properly. There are 1047 posts vacant and young aspirants, and by referring to the post they can figure out to prepare well about the exam. Model test papers would also help candidates to prepare well.
- Name of the Organization – Border Security Force
- Name of the Posts – Constable Tradesman
- Number of Posts – 1047 Posts
- Official website – www.bsf.nic.in
BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure:
There would various sections in the examination. The pattern of the selection recruitment examination include the written test, physical test (PST), physical efficiency test (PET), trade test, document verification, and medical test. The final list will be released on the official website for the finally selected candidates.
Written Exam Pattern –
Part I – Total 40 questions will be asked from following topics. Each question carry equal marks (01 Mark for each correct answer).
- General Awareness/ General Studies/ General Knowledge
- General Mathematics
- General Aptitude
- Language Aptitude
Part II – In this section questions will be asked from relevant trade. Total 60 questions will be asked and each question carry one mark.
- Trade Test
The written exam will be of objective type having multiple choice questions and the duration of the written exam 120 minutes. The exam carries 100 marks and each question carries one mark for every correct answer.
BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2017:
The detailed syllabus for BSF Constable Tradesman exam is –
General Awareness/ General Studies/ General Knowledge:
- India Budget and the financial planning (five years plan) (भारत के बजट और वित्तीय योजना (पांच साल की योजना))
- History, Geography and Politics (इतिहास, भूगोल और राजनीति)
- Economics (अर्थशास्त्र)
- Scientific events ad phenomenon (वैज्ञानिक घटना)
- Constitution of India (भारत का संविधान)
- Culture and traditions (संस्कृति और परंपराएं)
- Current affairs (national and international) (वर्तमान मामलों (राष्ट्रीय और अंतर्राष्ट्रीय))
- Sports and notable events (खेल और उल्लेखनीय घटनाएं)
- Countries and capitals and states (देश और राजधानियों और राज्यों)
- Famous Personalities (प्रसिद्ध व्यक्तित्व)
- Books and authors (famous) पुस्तकें और लेखकों (प्रसिद्ध)
- Banking and Finance (बैंकिंग व वित्त)
- Currency and Awards (National & International Level) (मुद्रा और पुरस्कार (राष्ट्रीय और अंतर्राष्ट्रीय स्तर))
Mathematical Aptitude Syllabus:
- Arithmetic aptitude, problem solving capability, basic mathematics
- Algebra, geometry, trigonometry, Statistics and basic concepts
- Number system, squares, square roots, cubes and cube roots
- Whole numbers, natural numbers, integers, decimal numbers etc
- Ratio, proportions, averages etc
- Percentages, profit and loss, discounts
- Time, distance and speed problems
English Language Syllabus:
- Articles, adverbs, grammar, verbs, nouns usage and correct
- Errors, spotting the errors, filling the gaps, missing forms etc
- Jumbled sentences
- Unseen passages, Comprehension passages, and essays
- Tenses, correct form of usage
- Idioms and Phrases
- Synonyms and antonyms, word meaning
- Analogies, odd one out etc
- Grammar (व्याकरण)
- Antonyms and Synonyms (एंटोनीज और समानार्थक शब्द) and word meanings
- Word usages (शब्द उपयोग)
- Sentence completions (वाक्य पूर्णता)
- Missing words, fill in the blanks (लापता शब्द, रिक्त स्थान भरें)
- Spellings and dictation (वर्तनी और श्रुतलेख)
- Vocabulary and Hindi basic knowledge (शब्दावली और हिंदी मूल ज्ञान) etc.
|BSF Constable Tradesman Notification||UP Police 30000+ New Vacancies|
|CISF 37000 Latest Vacancies Notification||MP Police 14000+ Constable Bharti|
|RPF 19952 Constable Bharti Apply Now||Haryana Police 10000 Constable Jobs|