CG Police Constable Syllabus 2016, CG Police Constable Exam Pattern, Physical Standards, Model Papers: Check Here Chhattisgarh Police Constable Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Physical Parameters, Previous Year Papers, Sample Papers, Model Paper, etc.
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Exam Pattern, Syllabus:
Hello guys, Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Authority has notified the Constable 740 posts few days ago on its official website. Eligible and interested candidates can grab this opportunity and get the constable job in Chhattisgarh State. For your help we have mentioned the Chhattisgarh Police Constable Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Process etc at below. Candidates can start their preparation with the help of details provided below.
CG Police Constable Selection Process 2016:
- Level-I – PST, PET, Documents Verification
- Level-II – Written Exam
- Level-III – Running Test
Level – I : Documents Verification, PMT and PET
- Applicant educational documents will be verified by respective authority
- After that Physical Measurement Test would be conducted. Male and Female Candidates must have satisfy the Physical Criteria, after that they are eligible for next level of selection procedure.
Physical Efficiency Test:
Total Marks are allotted for PST – 100 Marks which includes following competitions-
- 100 Meter Race – 20 Marks
- 800 Meter Race – 20 Marks
- Canon Throwing – 20 Marks
- Long Jump – 20 Marks
- High Jump – 20 Marks
Level –II Written Exam
- After clear the level –I, candidates would be called for written test (level 2) but only 15 times candidates of total vacancies.
- This written exam would be of 2 hours, going to conduct on 17th July 2016 of Total 100 Marks.
- Questions will be objective multiple choice type.
- Exam consist the following sections:
CG Police Constable Exam Patten:
|Sections||Subjects||Total Question||Marks||Duration |
|A||General Knowledge||50||50|| |
Level – III Running/Walking Test:
After qualifying Level II or written test, candidates are eligible to appear for Level III or Running Test. 05 Times candidates will be called for level 3 or running test. Candidates who want to get the job in Chhattisgarh Police as a Constable Post, they have to qualify all three levels of selection procedure.
- Male – 15 KM (2 Hours)
- Female – 8 KM (2 Hours)
Final Selection: Final merit list which would be prepared with 200 and 10 Bonus Marks. For more details refer official advertisement.
CG Police Constable Syllabus:
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Similarities & Differences
- Spatial Visualization
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Visual Memory
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Coding & Decoding
- Syllogistic reasoning
- Relationship Concepts
- Statement Conclusion
- Decision Making
- Non verbal series
- Embedded Figures, etc.
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Statistical Charts
- Time and Distance
- Data Interpretation
- Boats and Streams, etc
- Current Affairs
- Indian Constitution
- Indian History
- Countries & Capitals
- Science & Technology
- Indian Art and Culture
- World Organization
- Days and Year
- Indian Art & Culture