CG Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, 2492 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts: Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017-18 Apply Online- 2492 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies @appost.in/gdsonline/ Further details about to eligibility and online registration process has updated below.
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
The aspirants, who all are looking for a job in Chhattisgarh Postal Circle, can apply for the GDS Vacancies, which have been recently notified. The notifications has released for the post of GDS or Gramin-Dak-Sevak. The interested candidates can apply for this post from 20th SEP to 20th OCT. For getting detailed information about the eligibility criteria, the candidates are expected to visit the official notification of the Job. A total of 2492 Vacancies are there, for the post of GDS in CG Postal Circle. Candidates can fill the Application form for Gramin Dak Sevak posts, which is available on the official web portal. The URL of the website is appost.in/gdsonline/ or indiapost.gov.in.
About the Chhattisgarh Postal Circle: Chhattisgarh was parted from Madhya Pradesh on 1st November 2000 and has Raipur as its capital. It is the tenth largest state of India. On 12 November 2001, the Chhattisgarh Postal Circle was formed. The CPC has a very big network of 3122 post offices. Out of these 3122 post offices, 223 are in urban areas and 2899 are in rural areas of the state.
Details of Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2017 Notification:
- Name of Organization – India Post
- Circle Name – Chhattisgarh Postal Circle
- Number of Posts- 2492
- Mode of Application – Online Only
- Name of Post – Gramin Dak Sevak
- Official website- indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline/
District Wise Vacancies Details:
- Bastar – 1101
- Bilaspur – 209
- Durg – 623
- Raipur – 277
- Raigarh – 253
- RP – 29
No. of Posts Category Wise:
- Unreserved- 1201
- OBC- 127
- SC- 289
- PH-HH- 25
- PH-OH- 74
- PH-VH- 00
CG Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualifications Required – The candidates should be 10th Class passed or should have an equivalent qualification from the recognized board or institute. 60 Days computer training certificate is also required.
Age Limit – The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 40 years. Other age relaxations will be applicable as per the government norms.
Important Dates for CG Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2017:
- Start date (Commencement) of online application- 20th September 2017
- Last date to submit application form- 20th October 2017
Procedure to Apply:
1) First, the candidates need to access the official website. The URL of the official website is indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline/
2) Then the candidates are expected to view the official notification and to read it properly, before applying for the post.
3) Then the candidate should click of the link “Register for New Application”
4) Then the candidates should fill the information required in the online application form, properly
5) Then the candidate should attach the scanned copies of the documents required, photographs as well as signature required.
6) After completing all instructions, the candidates should submit the application.
Application Fee: The application fee for the General and OBC candidates is Rs.100/- There is no application fee for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will depend on the auto generated merit list, which will be prepared by the concerned department.
Results: The candidates can check the results of the Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2017, from the official portal.