CTET 2018 Notification Released| CTET Online Form 2018| Syllabus| Exam Pattern: CTET 2018 Online Application Form, CTET Notification 2018 Released, CTET Exam Dates 2018, CTET 2018 Syllabus PDF, CTET Exam Pattern 2018: CTET 2018 Notification Out Soon| Online Registration Form Available @ctet.nic.in. CTET 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus, CTET 2018 Exam Dates latest update check here on this page.
CTET 2018 Notification:
CBSE CTET 2018 Notification Latest News: CTET 2018 Online Registration Process is going to start from 16 March 2018 to 07 April 2018 (Tentatively). CTET Exam Date 2018 – 14 May 2018 (Tentative). Candidates can apply through Online Mode on CTET official website from 16 March 2018.
केन्द्रीय अध्यापक पात्रता परीक्षा 2018 के लिए अधिसूचना बहुत जल्द जारी होगी| ताजा मिली जानकारी के अनुसार केन्द्रीय अध्यापक पात्रता परीक्षा 2018 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन 16 मार्च 2018 से 07 अप्रैल 2018 तक आमंत्रित किये जाये गए| और केन्द्रीय अध्यापक पात्रता परीक्षा 2018 का आयोजन 14 मई 2018 को किये जाने की संभावना है| आधिकारिक सुचना बहुत जल्द आप सभी को सूचित की जाएगी|
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct written examination for Central Teacher Eligibility Test – CTET 2018 on 14 May 2018 (Tentative). Every year, CBSE conduct the CTET exam twice in a year. First exam most probably organize in month of February/March and second exam in month of September/October. In year 2016, CBSE has done the same thing. First Exam has organized in Feb 2016 and second examination in September 2016. Now, aspirants who were not qualified CTET Exam 2017, they wants to appear for next year exam means going to appear in CTET 2018 Exams with their preparation. So, before to appear for exam, you have to do online registration for CTET 2018 Exam via online on the official website – ctet.nic.in.
Aspirants who are seeking for CBSE CTET 2018 NOTIFICATION, they can get latest update here on this page. We have mentioned the CTET 2018 Educational Qualification, CTET 2018 Age Limit, CTET 2018 Selection Procedure, CTET 2018 Exam Dates, CTET 2018 Online Registration Dates, CTET 2018 Admit Card, CTET 2018 Result, CTET 2018 Syllabus, CTET 2018 Exam Pattern, CTET Previous Year Papers etc updates below. Candidates can visit the CTET official website for more details.
Organization Name – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Name of Examination – Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
CBSE CTET Exam 2018:
Paper-I: I-V Class (Primary Teacher) JBT/D.ED
Paper-II: VI –VII Class (Upper Primary Teacher) B.ED
CTET February 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
CTET 2018 Education Qualification:
- For Primary Stage (I to V) :- Candidates must have passed 12th and Diploma of two year in elementary education with at least 50% marks for General Category and 45% marks for the candidates who belong to reserve category – SC/ST and candidates who are in final year, are eligible to apply for CTET 2018 Examination.
- For Secondary Stage (VI to VIII):- Candidates must have passed a graduation degree or its equivalent in any stream with 50% marks and its 45% for candidates who belong to reserve category and hold B.ED Degree.
CTET 2017 Age Limit: There is no age limit criteria for applying for CTET 2018 Exam.
CTET 2018 Application Fee:
- For General/OBC category candidates pay Rs 600/- of either Paper-I or Paper II and for Both Paper I and Paper II Pay Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST reserved category candidates pay Rs.300/- of either Paper-I or Paper II and for Both Paper I and Paper II Pay Rs.500/- only.
Aspirants can pay the Application Fee via Bank Challan or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
p style=”text-align: justify;”>Important Dates:
|Events||Key Dates (Tentative)|
|Online Registration Process Starting Date||16 March 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07 April, 2018|
|Correction in Application form allow till to||End of April, 2018|
|CTET 2018 Admit Card Releasing Date||First week of May 2018|
|CTET 2018 Exam Date||14 May, 2018|
- First open official website – www.ctet.nic.in.
- On Home Page, Search for Online Application Form for CTET 2018 Exam
- Hit on that link and do primary registration with necessary/required details
- Fill the online form and upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Now Pay Application Fee and Submit your Online Application Form
- Print your Application Form for future use
Aspirants who are eligible for CTET 2018 Exam, please check all details in official advertisement of CTET 2018 NOTIFICATION. Please verify all details from CTET Notification 2018 after release of it.
SUBSCRIBE WITH US – Subscribe your E-mail ID and Get CTET 2018 Latest Update in your E-mail Account.
- CTET 2018 Official Notification – Coming Soon
- CTET 2018 Online Registration Direct link – Update Soon
CTET 2018 Exam Pattern: CBSE CTET Latest Exam Pattern Scheme has mentioned below for both Paper I and Paper II.
CTET 2018 Syllabus: CBSE CTET Detailed Syllabus PDF Direct link mentioned below on this page. Candidates can download Official Syllabus PDF file on our website.
Download Here – CTET Official Syllabus PDF
CTET Previous Year Papers: Candidates can also download the PDF file of CTET Previous Year Question Papers through link provided below. We have mentioned the official link below.
Download Here – CTET Previous Year Papers (2011 to 2015)
CTET Admit Card 2018: CTET 2018 admit card to be released in First week of May 2018 (expected). Mostly CBSE release the CTET e-admit card 10-15 days before the commencement of examination. So, we are expecting CTET Hall Ticket 2018 to be released in First Week of May Month.
CTET 2018 Result: Candidates can get CBSE CTET 2018 Result in month of June/July 2018 (Tentative). Generally CBSE announce the CTET Exam Result within two months from the exam date. So, we are expecting CTET 2018 Exam Result to be announced in month of June/July 2018.
CTET 2018 Cut off Marks: Answer Key, Cut off marks to be released in month of June 2018 (Tentative) after the exam conduct. Candidates can get the CTET 2018 Cut off marks for General, OBC, SC, ST, PH etc category wise from the official website.
For any query leave a comment in below comment section. Thanks for visiting our website.