Dena Bank PO Syllabus PDF 2017| Exam Pattern| Previous Year Papers: Dena Bank PO Syllabus 2017| Dena Bank PO Exam Pattern 2017| Dena Bank PO Previous Year Question Paper| Dena Bank PO Solved Papers| Model Papers etc available now. Check all details carefully and start your preparation for Online Competitive Examination for Dena Bank Probationary Officer Posts.
Dena Bank has issued a notification about its Post Graduate Diploma in finance and banking at Amity university, Noida. The total fees of this course is 3 lac.(all inclusive) and the service tax applicable payable by student. Candidates who will qualify the Competitive Examination, will be offered appointment in Dena Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/Scale-I (POs).
Dena Bank PO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria:
- Age: Above 20 and below 29 years of age as on April 1,2017.
- Educational qualifications: A graduation from any discipline with a minimum 60% aggregate for general category and a minimum 50% aggregate for reserved categories.
- Vacancies Details: A total of 300 vacancies, out of which 206 are for general category and 94 are for reserved category candidates.
Dena Bank PO Exam Pattern 2017:
The exam is divided into four stages an objective type test paper, a descriptive test, G.D. and Personal interview, in this particular order.
(A). Objective type test:
- It is a test of 200 marks with four sections and ¼ negative marking for each wrong answer.
- Time allotted is 2 hours.
- All Aspirants will be required to obtain a minimum score in Online Main Examination which will be conducted by Dena Bank and also a minimum total score to be considered for further process.
- The four categories of questions are:
- Reasoning Ability
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
(B). Descriptive Type Test:
- It is test for English Language comprising of two questions.
- Each question is of 50 marks
- Total time allotted will be 30 min for both the questions
(C). Group Discussion:
- It follows descriptive test.
- Only candidates who scored a certain minimum marks in the above two tests are allowed to appear in the Group discussion and Personal interview.
- It is of 20 marks.
(D). Personal Interview:
- This is the final round.
- This round is of 80 marks.
Dena Bank PO Syllabus 2017:
Dena Bank PO Syllabus For Reasoning Ability:
It consists of the following topics:
- Seating Arrangement
- Coding – Decoding
- Input – Output
- Direction based problems
- Order and Ranking
- Data Sufficiency
- Alphanumeric Series
- Verbal Reasoning
- Blood Relations (Coded and Direct), etc
Dena Bank PO Syllabus For English Language:
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Para Jumbles
- Spelling Correction
- Sentence Improvement
- Spotting Errors
- Cloze Test, etc
Dena Bank PO Syllabus For Quantitative Aptitude:
- Number Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Simplification / Approximation
- Data Interpretation
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Topics
- Problem on Ages
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time & Work
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Boats & Streams
- Mixture and Allegations
- Time, Speed and Distance
Dena Bank PO Syllabus For General Awareness:
This section can include the filling topics:
- Current Affairs: at least the news from the last 4 months
- Banking/ Financial
- Static Awareness
- Important organizations/ banks, their taglines and headquarters.
- Important dams, rivers, wildlife sanctuaries.
- Important awards and honors
- Countries, their Capitals and Currencies
- Important Days, etc
Aspirants who wants to download Dena Bank PO Syllabus PDF 2017 – Click Here and get the syllabus in PDF format.
|Anganwadi Latest Vacancy||India Post Office New Vacancy|
|Latest Banking Sector Jobs||RPF Constable Bharti- 18000 Posts|
|MP Police Bharti- 30000 Vacancy||UP Police Bharti – 1.25 Lakhs Posts|