GPAT 2018 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Notification: GPAT 2018-19 Registration| Online Application Form| Notification| Eligibility criteria| Exam Date available here. Apply for GPAT 2018-2019 before the registration closed. Further details about the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2018-19 at below and also get the official notification.
ACITE GPAT 2018-19 Notification:
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has made the notification public regarding the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT). Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is conducted for the aspirants who want to take admission in Master Degree program of Pharmacy which is commonly called as M.Pharma. The notification containing all the details pertaining to the same has been released on the official website of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). This post carries all the necessary information regarding the same for the convenience of the candidates. All the details such as eligibility criteria, educational qualification and other details are provided in the post. Candidates are also recommended to visit the official website to go over the details. The examination shall be conducted in the Third week of January, 2018. And the registration process regarding the same shall start soon from Second week of October, 2017 (Tentative).
Name of Organization – All India Council For Technical Education (ACITE)
Name of Examination – Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT 2018-19)
Official Website – http://aicte-gpat.in
Mode of Registration – Online Only
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT 2018-19):
- Indian citizenship
- Bachelors of Pharmacy (B.Pharma – four years course after passing the 12th standard/ lateral entries I second year after diploma course holders)
- Candidates appearing for final year examination of B.Pharma
- Age limit has not been defined for the admission
Application Fee to apply for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT):
- Application Fee – Rs.1400 + Convenience fee (charged by the banks)
- However, the concession is provided to the reserved categories such as SC, ST, PWD etc, the application fee is Rs 700 + Convenience fee (charged by the banks)
- The application fee can be paid via online/ offline mode.
- Candidates need to generate challan for offline payment of the fee and online fee can be paid via credit card/ debit card/ net banking services.
GPAT 2018 Exam Pattern and Style:
- Mode of the written exam – Computer based online test
- Duration of the examination – 3 hours
- Total number of questions – 125 questions overall
- Total marks of the written examination – 500 marks
- Marking Scheme – 4 marks shall be awarded for every right answer and 1 marks shall be deducted for wrong answer attempt
GPAT Admit card 2018 – Admit card shall be available on the official website from second week of January, 2018. Candidates need to enter the required details to fetch the admit card from the window. Admit card printout is mandatorily to be taken to the examination canter.
GPAT Result 2018 – Result of the GPAT shall be declared on the official website around second week of February 2018. The candidates can download the results from the website.
GPAT Score Card 2018 – Score card would be available for download after the release of the result. Candidates need to have the score card to get the admission. The score card validity is only for a year. To download the same candidates need to know the credentials.
GPAT 2018-19 Syllabus Details: Question will be asked up to Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) Level. General Syllabus for Pharma Candidates include general techniques and basics of the subject Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Physical Chemistry, Physical Pharmacy, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Health Education, Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pathophysiology, Pharmaceutical, etc. Detailed syllabus is available in prospectus or official notification.
- Start Date of Registration for GPAT 2018 – Second week of October, 2017
- Last Date of Registration for GPAT 2018 – Fourth week of December, 2017
- GPAT Examination Date – Fourth week of January, 2018
- Admit Card availability date – Second week of January, 2018
- Result Date for GPAT – Second week of February 2018
Tentative schedule of ACITE GPAT 2018-2019 has mentioned above. Official dates will be update shortly here.
Official website – http://aicte-gpat.in
GPAT 2018 Prospectus – Coming Soon
GPAT 2018 Online Registration – Begin Shortly