HSSC Junior Coach Recruitment 2018 Apply Online: 130 Coach & Dispenser Notification: HSSC Junior Coach| Dispenser Recruitment 2018 Apply Online: Good news for all job hunters. HSSC 130 Junior Coach| Dispenser (Ayurvedic) Recruitment 2018 Notification| Online Application Form| Eligibility criteria complete details available here on this page onlinerecruitment360.in.
Recently, HSSC has released the notification for 130 vacant posts of Junior Coach and Dispenser on its official website. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission is planning to recruit candidates for the Junior coach and herbal medical branch of the state. The notification has been updated on the official website of HSSC. The job is in the Government sector and under the jurisdiction of the Haryana Government. The job concerns the ayurvedic sector and sports and there are only 130 posts vacant. The qualification and the knowledge of the candidate must be at its top since the department needs the best candidates for the smooth running of the department.
Notification Details: Haryana Staff Selection Commission is the recruiting body. They will conduct the entire selection procedure and will select the candidates accordingly. The question pattern, the examination procedures, the cut-off marks, the result and the answer keys will be decided by HSSC itself.
- Advertisement Number : 1/2018
- Junior coach Vacancies: 117 posts
- Dispensers (Ayurvedic) number of vacancies: 13 posts
- The posts are for dispensers and coach in the ayurvedic department of the state medicines
- Advertisement Date: 27 February, 2018
- The application will start from 9th March, 2018
- The last date for the application is 9th April, 2018.
- There is an application fee which needs to paid during the time of application.
The educational qualifications of the candidates should be:
- For junior coach post, the candidates must have a degree of coaching from the National Institute of Sports and should posses the knowledge of the language- hindi or Sanskrit- upto higher secondary standard or matric standard.
- For the Dispenser post, the candidates should have a qualifying certificate in up-vaidya from any university and should posses the knowledge of the language- hindi or Sanskrit- upto higher secondary standard or matric standard
The age rules for the application procedure are:
The candidates must be aware of the age limit since age verification will be done during the recruitment process. So no falsification must be made.
- The candidates should be of minimal 17 years of age
- Candidates upto 42 years will be able to apply for the post
- The upper age relaxation details check from the notification.
Details about the application fee:
The application fee that will be required at the time of application is categorised and candidates belonging to different category will have to pay differently.
|Category Name:||Application fee to be paid|
|General category (male and female both)||Rs.150|
|Haryana female resident||Rs.75|
|Males of reserved category||Rs.35|
|Females of the reserved category||Rs.18|
|Physically handicapped or ex-servicemen||No application fee will be charged|
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through HSSC official website from 09 March 2018. Step by step instructions are available in official notification.
HSSC Jr Coach| Dispenser Recruitment 2018 Notification: Download Here
HSSC Junior Coach| Dispenser Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
Old Notification Details: HSSC released the recruitment notification no. 11/2015 on its official portal hssc.gov.in on 01.12.2015 for 1074 Vacant posts in various field. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up the online application form from 18 January, 2016 at official portal hssc.gov.in. Official Advertisement published on 01 December, 2015 few hours ago. In last week of November 2015, HSSC released the 4425 Clerk Vacancy notification. So, bumper jobs in Haryana State. BJP government of Haryana State, start working on recruitment notification and procedure. In mid of 2015, HSSC was started the release the official notification for various such as Constable, Sub Inspector, Teacher Jobs, Clerical Jobs, Police Jobs, health department jobs, etc. More than 40,000+ vacancies notification issued by HSSC and other recruitment agencies in Haryana State.
|Advertisement Date||01 December, 2015|
|Starting date of submission of online application form||18 January, 2016|
|Last Date for submission of online application form||17 February, 2016|
|Last Date to pay application fee||22 February, 2016|
HSSC Recruitment 2016 Notification Details:
Name and No. of Vacancies:
- Excise Inspector: 20 posts
- Taxation Inspector: 118 Posts
Town and Country Planning Department:
- Junior Engineer- 39 posts
- Tracer – 06 posts
- Junior Draftsman – 08 posts
- Assistant Draftsman – 06 posts
- Field Invigilator – 08 posts
Rajya Sainik Board, Haryana:
- Driver – 08 posts
- Welfare Organizer- 51 posts
- Clerks – 26 posts
Ayush Department, Haryana:
- Dispenser – 138 posts
- Dispenser (Homeopathic) -04 posts
- Dispenser (Unani) – 01 post
Welfare of SC and BC department, Haryana:
- Statistical assistant – 16 posts
Employment Department, Haryana:
- Statistical Assistant – 16 posts
Sports and Youth affairs Department, Haryana:
- Junior Coach Kho-kho – 19 posts
- Junior Coach Boxing – 46 posts
- Junior Coach Cricket – 14 posts
- Junior Coach Juddo – 25 posts
- Junior Coach Athletics -16 posts
- Junior Coach Badminton – 11 posts
- Junior Coach Fencing – 15 posts
- Junior Coach Gymnastic – 19 posts
- Junior Coach Football – 43 posts
- Junior Coach Kabaddi – 47 posts
- Junior Coach Kayaking and Canoeing – 04 posts
- Junior Coach Tennis – 13 posts
- Junior Coach Table Tennis – 14 posts
- Junior Coach Cycling – 12 posts
- Junior Coach Taekwondo – 19 posts
- Junior Coach Basketball – 28 posts
- Junior Coach Weight Lifting – 14 posts
- Junior Coach Hockey – 29 posts
- Junior Coach Hand Ball – 20 posts
- Junior Coach Archery – 18 posts
- Junior Coach Wrestling – 18 posts
- Junior Coach Rowing – 03 posts
- Junior Coach Volley Ball – 32 posts
- Junior Coach Wushu – 17 posts
- Junior Coach Swimming – 02 posts
Commandant General Home Gaurds and Director Civil Defense, Haryana:
- Store Man -05 posts
- Company Commander – 08 posts
- Platoon Commander – 13 posts
- Buglar -02 posts
- Havaldar Instructor – 21 posts
- Armourer – 01 post
- Wireless Operator – 09 posts
- Wireless Mechanic – 01 post
- Pipe Band man – 05 posts
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 42 years and minimum age limit 17 years. Age relaxation for reserved category OBC, SC, ST, BC, SBC etc as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have completed graduation from a recognized university or its equivalent. And Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard or higher standard. For all posts education qualification varies. So, please read it from official advertisement.
Application Fee: Read from official notification.
Selection Process: Selection of application will be based on performance in trade test and personal interview. HSSC will short list the candidates for interview by holding a written exam.
How to Apply: Online Mode Only.
Aspirants need to submit the online application form at official web portal before the last date.
- First open official web portal hssc.gov.in in new tab
- Then Click on your Advertisement Apply Online Link
- Now, you have to register on official portal by entering the required details and you will be get registration no. and password
- Log in with registration no. and password
- Complete your registration by submitting all details
- Upload your scanned photo graph, signature, 10th, 12th, Degree, Another Certificate, Domicile of Haryana, etc.
- Fill all details correctly and complete your online application form
- Apply For Posts in which you are eligible and pay application fee
- Take a hard copy of confirmation page for future use
Official website – hssc.gov.in
Online Registration link will be update on 18 January, 2016.
For any query leave a comment in below comment box.
Share This Recruitment Notification on FB, Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc by using Sharing button.