HSSC JE Syllabus 2017, Latest Exam Pattern PDF Download: HSSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Syllabus/Exam Pattern 2017 Available Here. Download HSSC JE Syllabus PDF 2017 and check the latest exam pattern scheme on our website. Exam date has announced now. HSSC JE Exam will be held on 12th November 2017 in the Karnal District as per mentioned in official notification of HSSC.
HSSC JE Syllabus/Exam Pattern 2017:
Haryana’s Irrigation and Water Resources Department (IWRD) was published 400 Junior Engineer vacancies in the State. The announcement is made in June 2017. So, the aspirants who have applied for the position are looking for the detailed information about the Syllabus and Exam pattern for Haryana IWRD JE Recruitment 2017. Candidates are confused regarding the whereabouts of the Syllabus and how to go about preparing the same. Here we offer you a solution to the problems and queries. Below we mention in detail regarding the Syllabus and Exam Pattern of IWRD Junior Engineer.
This article is a good opportunity for the aspirants who want to pursue their career in Haryana Government Jobs. For the exam candidates need to plan in advance and prepare well to crack the examination. And, this is possible only if you know the pattern and Syllabus properly in detailed manner. A clear idea of the question patterns and marking scheme for questions in the examination will help candidates to score better and increase the probability to crack the exam. Previous year’s papers will make you understand the question paper pattern and weightage of marks for individual questions asked.
- Written Test (Objective type)
- Document Verification
HSSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2017:
The exam will be conduct for Junior Engineer Posts by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission which has announced the exam dates i.e 12th November 2017. Aspirants are eagerly waiting examination. The commission holds right to hold the exam via any of the modes ie., either via Computer based recruitment test/ Online test (CBRT) or offline test OMR based exam with multiple choice questions.
Pattern: Exam shall be divided in two sections
- Paper I: General Studies and General Abilities, 150 questions for 150 marks
- Paper II: Civil Engineering (Degree level) / Electrical Engineering (Degree level), 150 questions for 150 marks
- Total 300 Marks for both papers
- Interview: 50 marks
HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017:
HSSC Junior Engineer Paper I Syllabus For – General Studies:
- Current Affairs – Haryana, India and International Level
- Indian Constitution, Indian Polity, Indian Governance and Public Adm
- Rights, Social Exclusions and inclusions
- General Science, recent and Indian Achievements
- Environmental Studies and Management
- Economic and Social advancements of state and country
- Socio-economic framework, Political and Cultural studies of state and country
- Moral Science and Ethics, etc
HSSC JE Paper I Syllabus 2017 For –General Abilities:
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation
- Ranking questions
- Fundamental English
- Number Series, Calendars, clocks
- Analogies, encryption – decryption
- Relationship questions
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Judgmental situations, Problem Solving
- Visual and figure questions, Memory based on visuals
- Direction questions
- Non verbal series and combinations
- Dice questions
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- English Grammar
- Verbal ability – Vocabulary
- Words and sentences
- Aptitude Questions including time-distance, discounts, percentages, averages etc.
HSSC JE Syllabus for General English: Questions will be asked from following topics – Report Speech, Adverbs, Verbs, Tense, Articles, Noun and Pronouns, Active and Passive Voice, Comparison Degrees, Prepositions, Conditionals, Subject-Verb Agreement, Conjunctions, etc These topics are related to School Level English Grammar. Related Pair to Words, Idioms and Phrases, Synonyms and Antonyms, Proverbs, Phrasal Verbs etc are related to Vocabulary. Words and Sentences – Sentence Arrangement, Spelling Test, Comprehension, Spotting Errors, Use of Words, Fillers and Improvement, Punctuation, Transformation of Sentences, Completion, Choosing Appropriate Words etc.
General Aptitude Syllabus Details: In General Aptitude Section question will be related to following topics – Square roots, time and distance, profit and loss, ration and proportion, Simple and compound interest, percentages, trigonometric ration, mixture and allegation, discount, quadrilaterals, standard identities, circle and its chords, time and work, graphs of linear equations, etc.
HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 for Civil:
- Civil Engineering – Hydraulics, Transportation Engineering, Estimating, Costing and Valuation, Building Materials, Surveying, Soil Mechanics, Irrigation Engineering, Environmental Engineering, etc
- Structural Engineering – Concrete Technology, Theory of Structures, RCC Design, Steel Design, etc.
HSSC JE (Mechanical Engineering) Syllabus:
- Mechanics – Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines and Machine Design, Properties of Pure Substances, First Law of Thermodynamics, Second Law of Thermodynamics, Air standard Cycles for IC Engines, IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication, IC Engine Performance, IC Engines Combustion,Rankine cycle of System, Refrigeration cycles, Principle of Refrigeration Plant, Boilers: Classification, Specification, Fitting and Accessories, Air Compressors & their cycles, Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
- Fluid mechanics – Properties & Classification of Fluids, Fluid Statics basics, Measurement of Flow rate basic principles, Fluid kinematics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure, Dynamics of Ideal fluids, Centrifugal Pumps, Classification of steels, Hydraulic Turbines Theory, etc.
HSSC JE Paper II Syllabus 2017 for – Electrical Engineering:
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Circuit law,
- AC Fundamentals
- Magnetic Circuit
- Measurement and Measuring instruments,
- Electrical Machines
- Synchronous Machines
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors,
- Generation, Transmission and Distribution,
- Estimation and Costing basics
- Basic Electronics
- Utilization and Electrical Energy, etc
Check the HSSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2017 from above and be ready for written examination. Please refer HSSC official notification to get the complete details about the Junior Engineer Syllabus.