HTET Dec 2017 Online Application Form| Notification @htetonline.com: HTET 2017 Notification. HTET 2017 Exam Dates| Online Registration Dates available here on this page. HTET Online Application Form 2017, HTET 2017 Syllabus, HTET 2017 Exam pattern, Available on our website. Apply Online HTET 2017 @htet.nic.in. हरियाणा टीचर एलिजिबिलिटी टेस्ट 2017 नोटिफिकेशन जारी कर दिया गया है| HTET 2017 परीक्षा नोटिफिकेशन अभी जारी कर दिया गया है| आप लोग ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण कर सकते है|
HTET 2017 Notification Released:
Latest Updates: HTET 2017 Notification has released now. Online Registration process will be done between 01 November to 10 November 2017 on the official website htetonline.com. Official Link and further details are provided by us. हरियाणा टीचर पात्रता परीक्षा 2017 के लिए ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण 01 नवंबर 2017 सुरु हो कर 10 नवंबर 2017 को ख़त्म होने जा रहा है| हरियाणा टीचर पात्रता परीक्षा 2017 दिसंबर महीने में 23 और 24 तारीख को कंडक्ट की जायेगी|
Haryana State Government has announced a notification for the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2017 on its official website – htetonline.com. Aspirants who wants Govt Teacher Jobs in Haryana State, they have to clear the HTET Exam. This is good opportunity has provided by Haryana BJP Govt. Candidates can fill the online form for HTET Exam 2017 from 01 November, 2017. Online Application Form link is available below on this page.
Haryana Board of School Education is going to conduct HTET Examination on 23rd-24th December, 2017 at the various exam centres across the Haryana State. HTET exam is for those candidates who wish to make their career in the teaching field. BSEH- Board of School Education, Haryana organize the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test to recruit TGT, PRT, PGT Teachers in Haryana State. Earlier it was called as STET means State Teacher Eligibility Test but is then renamed as HTET (Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test) by the State Government of Haryana. Last time HBSE conducted the exam two type one written examination (OMR Sheet) and second Computer Based Test (CBT), there was two options available for applicant.
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) is one of most popular exam in Haryana state and a huge number of candidates are waiting eagerly for TET examination. Here on this page we are available with latest update regarding to HTET Exam 2017. Online Application Form HTET 2017 Available to applicants at below. Online Registration process starts from 01 November 2017 for HTET Exam December 2017. No other mode of application form will be available for HTET Examination 2017. Admit Card Status and other important details are available here.
Name of Organization – Board of School Education Haryana
Name of Examination – Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2017
Official Portal – www.htetonline.com
Type of HTET Exam 2017:
- Paper-I : I-V Class (Primary Teacher) JBT/D.ED
- Paper-II : VI –VII Class (Trained Graduate Teacher) B.ED
- Paper-III : XI – XII Class (Post Graduate Teacher) Post Graduate/B.ED
HTET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit for HTET 2017 Exam: Aspirants age should be lies between 18 years to 40 years are eligible to apply for HTET Exam 2017. Relaxation in age for reserved category as per govt rules.
HTET 2017 Education Qualification:
- For Primary Stage (I to V) :- Candidates must have passed 12th and Diploma of two year in elementary education (D.Ed) with at least 50% marks and it is 45% for the candidates who belong to reserve category (SC/ST etc) and the candidates who are appearing in final year are also eligible for applying for HTET Exam 2017.
- For Secondary Stage (VI to VIII):- Candidates must have completed the graduation degree and one year bachelor in B.ED or its equivalent in any stream with 50% marks and its 45% for candidates who belong to reserve category.
- For Higher Stage (XI to XII):- Candidates must have done post graduates and along with the B.ED course as per according to the relevant subjects.
Further details regarding to academic qualification for HTET 2017 check in official notification.
HTET 2017 Application Fee:
- Application Fees charges for General (Unreserved) Category Candidates and other states candidates is Rs.1000/- (For One Level Only) and Rs.1800 (For Two Levels) and For three levels – Rs.2400/-
- Application Fees charges for SC/ST/PH Category Candidates – Rs.500/-( One Level) and Rs.900 (Two Levels) and Rs.1200/- for Three Levels.
How to Apply HTET 2017 Exam: Online Mode Only accepted.
- First visit the official HTET official website – www.htetonline.com
- On Home Page, Find Online Application from for HTET 2017 Exam
- Then read all instructions and guidelines carefully
- Now fill online application form with all required details
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in given format and size
- After that pay application fee and submit the online form
- Note your Registration Id and take a hard copy of online confirmation page
- HTET 2017 Online Application Form Starting Date – 01 November, 2017
- HTET 2017 Apply Online Closing Date – 10 November, 2017
- Correction in Application Form – 11 November 2017 to 12 November, 2017
- HTET 2017 Admit Card issue Date – 15 December, 2017
HTET 2017 Examination Dates:
- Level I (Class I to V) – 24 December 2017 (03:00 pm to 05:30 pm )
- Level II (Class VI to VIII) – 24 December 2017 (10:00 am to 12:30 pm)
- Level III (Lecturer) – 23 December 2017 (03:00 pm to 05:30 pm )
HTET 2017 Exam Result – January/February 2018 (Tentative)
HTET 2017 Answer Key – January 2018 (Tentative)
Please keep safe printed application form for future use. Also verify all details you have entered in online application form before to pay application fee and final submission of HTET 2017 Online Form.
HTET December 2017 Exam Pattern/ Syllabus: Latest Exam Pattern and syllabus of HTET 2017 available in information bulletin which is available on official website. You can get the detailed exam pattern and syllabus scheme of HTET 2017 Exam in official advertisement.
HTET DEC 2017 Admit Card – As per HTET 2017 Official Schedule, Admit Card to be released on 15th December 2017 on its official website. Applicants can download HTET e-admit card with the help of login ID or registration ID and date of birth. You have to bring the admit card when you appear for it.