ISRO Assistant/UDC Admit Card 2017 Download Here @www.isro.gov.in: Download ISRO Assistants Written Test Hall Ticket 2017. ISRO Assistant Exam Admit Card 2017 @www.isro.gov.in released 10-15 days before the written test.
ISRO Assistant/ UDC Admit Card 2017:
Latest Update: ISRO Assistant/UDC Exam Admit Card 2017 to be released on 30th September 2017 (Tentative) on ISRO official website. Applicants have to download admit card/ call letter and bring in the Assistants/UDC Exam which will be held on 15th October 2017 (Tentative).
The Indian Space Research and Organization (ISRO) has already announced and invited application for various posts of Assistants and Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC). Many interested candidates have filled up the examination forms and now waiting for the admit card to appear in the written examination. The date for written examination has been announced and the exam is starting from 15th October 2017. Candidates can download their admit cads from the official website of Indian Space Research and Organization (ISRO) once the same is released.
The ISRO had notified the public and invited the application from the eligible candidates for 313 positions of Assistant and Upper Divisional Clerk collectively. The recruitment board shall organize the examination properly and fairly for the aspirants at various centers. The information of the examination centre shall be available in the admit card itself.
|Name of Organization||Indian Space Research and Organization (ISRO)|
|Name of Post||Assistant, Upper Division Clerk (UDC)|
|Number of Posts||313|
|Exam Date||15th October 2017|
|Tentative Admit Card Release Date||30th September 2017|
The authorities will conduct the written exam on 15th October 2017 for the various posts announced.
How to download admit card:
Follow the steps to download the admit card for Assistant / Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC) at Indian Space Research and Organization (ISRO)
- All aspirants have to visit the official website of Indian Space Research and Organization (ISRO) – isro.gov.in
- Navigate the website to find the link for Assistant / Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC) admit card download
- There would be direct link provided on the website
- Fill all the information required such as application number which was provided while filling up the application form, and date of birth of the candidate
- Candidates are advised to keep the copy of application form while downloading the admit card to avoid any hassle
- Confirm the filled in details and submit
- Candidate then can download their admit card
- Take out the print of the admit card and keep the copy of the admit card to take along in the examination on 15th October 2017
Required documents for appearing in the examination:
1.In addition to the mandatory admit card candidate need to carry the following to take the written examination:
2.A valid id proof – Aadhar card/ Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter Id Card/ Driving License/ College Id Card
3.Candidates to check all the details on the admit card well before the examination and report any discrepancy to the authorities in time
4.Candidates without the possession of admit card and at least one Id proof shall not be allowed to take the examination
|ISRO Assistant Syllabus PDF||ISRO Assistant/UDC Exam Pattern|
|ISRO Recruitment Notification||ISRO Assistant Previous Year Papers|
|ISRO Assistant Admit Card||ISRO UDC Admit Card|
- Online Registrations for the posts : Closed
- Tentative date for Admit Card availability on official website: 30th September 2017
- Written Examination Date: 15th October 2017
- Result Announcement: Shall be announced post the written examination