JPSC Food Safety Officer (FSO) Answer Key 2018 Download Here: JPSC FSO Answer Key 11 March 2018 Download Set A Set B Set C Set D wise PDF. JPSC FSO Cut off marks 2018 also available soon. Download JPSC Food Safety Officer Model Answer Key 2018 from our website after the officially released. JPSC official link also updated below. As we know, written test for Food Safety Officer has organized by JPSC on 11 March 2018 at the allotted exam centres across the Jharkhand State. Now, appeared are waiting to release of Official Answer Key of FSO Exam 11 March 2018.
JPSC Food Safety Officer Answer Key 2018:
Earlier, Jharkhand Public Service Commission was released the Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification in month of February 2018. Process of online registration was done between 02 Feb to 16 Feb 2018 for FSO Jobs under JPSC. Now, written test has conducted on 11.03.2018 as per official schedule. Candidates who has successfully attempted the Food Safety Officer Written Test 2018, they are searching for answer key and cut off marks on internet.
- Name of the Organisation: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
- Number of post: 24 vacant posts
- Name of the post: Food Safety Officer (FSO)
- Official website: www.jpsc.gov.in
The candidates will be selected based on the following:
- Preliminary aptitude test
- Personal interview
- Each step will have their own merit list according to which the candidates will be selected for the next round of the selection procedure.
JPSC Food Safety Officer Written Test Exam pattern 2018:
The exam pattern for Food Safety Officer the preliminary test has been decided by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission whose details are:
- The entire test will be made of two papers
- The questions will be of multiple choice types
- Paper 1 and Paper 2 will consists of 100 marks each
- Each paper will be of two hours
- The paper will be both in English and Hindi.
- Paper 1 is the general studies’ paper and 100 marks for this exam.
- Paper 2 will consists questions from general aptitude and 100 marks also allotted to paper 2.
- Interview Marks – 30 marks.
JPSC Food Safety Officer (FSO) Cut off marks 2018:
The cut off marks for the preliminary examination is the minimum marks that the candidate should obtain for qualifying to the next level of the examination. The cut off marks will be decided by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission and will be most probably declared after the exams scheduled on March 11, 2018.
|Category||Min. % Required||Expected Cut off|
|General||40 %||170-178 marks|
|Backward Class II||36.5 %||163-169 marks|
|Backward Class I||34 %||155-162 marks|
|SC/ST/Female||32 %||140-154 marks|
JPSC FSO Answer key 11 March 2018:
The answer key for both the paper 1 and 2 will be uploaded on the official website after the exam is conducted. The candidates will have to download the answer key from the official website of JPSC.
|Beginning of the online application||February 02, 2018|
|Last date of application||February 16, 2018|
|Release of the admit card||February 19, 2018|
|Date of the exam||March 11, 2018|
|Date of the release of the answer key||Within one week from the exam date (tentative)|
Steps to download the JPSC Food Safety Exam Officer Answer Key 2018:
- Visit the official website of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission
- Rummage through the notification panel for the ‘answer key’ link
- Click on the link and Search for Food Safety Exam Answer Key 2018
- You will be directed to the answer key page
- Download the PDF file in your computer and you can also take a print out of the same
- Match the answer key with your answers to get a vivid idea about the marks you will be getting
For more information refer the JPSC official website. Download JPSC FSO Official answer key 2018 from the official website.
Download JPSC FSO Answer Key 2018 (Official website)