Karnataka B.Ed Application Form 2018, Karnataka B.Ed CET 2018 Notification: Karnataka B.ED CET 2018 Notification| Online Application Form Available @schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Karnataka B.Ed CET 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria| Important Dates etc details are provided by us our team. Check the further details at below and register online after to begin the online registration process.
Karnataka B.ED CET Notification 2018-19:
Karnataka University has issued the notification of the application for B.Ed admissions. The application forms are available at the official website of Karnataka University. The URL of the official website is www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
The candidates who are interested in getting admission in Karnataka B.Ed 2018 can get the application form from the official website and should fill it completely through Online Mode. The selection of the candidates for the B.Ed course will be based on a written examination, followed by the counselling session. The final selection of the candidates will be done in the counselling session.
The Karnataka open university, which is affiliated by UGC, was established in the year 2002. The students interested in the B.Ed course from Karnataka university should fill the application form as soon as possible and should start preparing for the written examination.
Karnataka B.Ed CET Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: The eligible candidates should have completed their graduation from a recognized university. Only graduate candidates can apply for the Karnataka B.Ed. CET 2018.
Age Limit: The candidates applying for the Karnataka B.Ed. CET 2018, should be at least 18 years of age. There is no upper limit for the age to apply for this exam.
Karnataka B.ED CET Exam Pattern 2018:
1.Total 150 Multiple Choice Question will be asked
2.Each question carry equal marks – 01 mark for each correct answer
3.Exam Duration – 02 Hours Only
4.Questions Will be asked from five Subjects –
- General English – 40 MCQ
- General Knowledge – 40 MCQ
- Numerical Ability – 40 MCQ
- Computer Awareness – 40 MCQ
- Teaching Aptitude and Attitude – 40 MCQ
Detailed syllabus and exam pattern will be available in official notification.
Karnataka B.Ed CET Online Application Form 2018:
The interested candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to apply online for the Karnataka B.Ed CET 2018 Exam:
1) Candidate have to logon to the official website : www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
2) After visiting the official website, one should open the Karnataka BEd CET application form 2018 from the link given
3) Then one should fill the application form completely. Make sure that you enter the correct details required in the application form.
4) After filling the application form, one can submit the application form online.
5) After this, one will be directed to pay the fee for the online application. Pay for the fee required using payment tools.
6) Take a hard copy of online submitted form for future purpose
Thus, the above are the steps to fill the application form and applying online for the Karnataka B.Ed CET 2018 Exam . The candidates who have successfully applied for the exam will have to appear for the written exam in the next stage.
Important Dates for Karnataka B.Ed. CET 2018:
The important dates (tentative) related to the Karnataka B.Ed. CET 2018 are given below:
- Starting date of submission of the application- March 2018
- Last date of submission of the application Form- April 2018
- Last date for the payment of fee -April 2018
- Date of Examination – June 2018
Official Dates will be available soon. Subscribe with us to get the latest update via E-mail. For any query leave a comment below.
Karnataka B.Ed CET Admission 2018 Notification – Coming Soon
Karnataka B.ED CET Admission 2018 Apply Online – Available Soon