MHA IB ACIO Exam Syllabus 2017 PDF| Exam Pattern| Solved Papers: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Exam Pattern 2017. IB ACIO Syllabus 2017. IB ACIO Previous Year Question Papers are also available for our visitors. Check the syllabus and exam pattern for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade II Examination which has fixed on 15th October 2017. Start your preparation and do your best in the written examination.
MHA IB ACIO Grade II Exam Pattern 2017:
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) shall be conducting the written examination for Intelligence Bureau (IB) Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade II/ Executive on 15th Oct 2017. The recruitment board shall take care of the selection process and will conduct the exam fairly. Now the candidates are looking for the syllabus for the exam as the time left for the exam is hardly two months. Consistent and continuous preparation is important for the candidates.
Many candidates have applied for the ACIO Posts and the competition will be high. SO to make sure that a candidate is selected in the process a good preparation and confident attitude is must. The difficulty level of the paper might increase so only candidates who will prepare well for the written exam will qualify in the round. To prepare well the first and foremost thing is to collate the syllabus and go through the same and collect the material. In this post we are talking about the syllabus for the exam and exam pattern so the candidates would know what all to study and how much to study according to the pattern of exam. Candidates can also go through the previous year’s question papers so that it will be easier for them to prepare accordingly.
- Organization Name – Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
- Name of Post – Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade II/ Executive
- Number of Posts – 1430
- Official Website – www.mha.nic.in
- Date of Exam – 15th October 2017
Candidates can download the syllabus from the official website as soon as it is released on the website. In this post we have provided syllabus for the exam so that candidates can start preparing meanwhile and don’t have to wait for the officials to upload it. After the release they can cross check the syllabus from the website as well.
Intelligence Bureau Officer Exam Pattern 2017:
The written examination will be conducted in two tiers, Tier I and Tier II. The candidates who qualify the Tier I will be called for the Tier II written examination. Total marks of the Tier I and Tier II will be 150 marks and final merit list will be based on the total score.
Pattern Tier I exam will consists of four sections for total 100 marks and the duration will be 1 hour/ 60 minutes. The paper will be of objective/ multiple choice question type. The following sections in the question paper will carry 100 questions in all:
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude/ mathematical aptitude
- Analytical Ability/ Logical Reasoning
- English Language
Tier II will be descriptive type question paper carrying 50 marks and two sections. The duration of the exam is set to be 1 hour/ 60 minutes. There will be following section in the paper:
- Essay Writing
- English Comprehension
Syllabus for the Intelligence Bureau Officer Exam 2017:
General Awareness/ General Studies:
- History of the country and world, including notable events
- General Science – Physics, Biology and Chemistry
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Polity and Governance
Analytical Ability/ Logical Reasoning:
- Series problems
- Relationship questions
- Analogy – verbal and non verbal
- Visual questions
- Chart logics
- Puzzles and sequential orders
- Seating arrangement questions
- Missing numbers
- Figure based problems etc
Quantitative Aptitude/ Mathematical Aptitude:
- Number systems – divisibility, square, square rot, cube, cube root etc
- Percentages and averages
- Mixtures and allegations
- Ration and proportions
- Arithmetical equations and problems
- Profit and loss statements
- Discounts, marked price questions
- Simple and compound Interest
- Time and Distance, speed questions
- Charts, bar graphs, histograms, etc
- Geometry – circles, triangles, pentagons etc
- Calculus etc.
- One word substitution questions
- Comprehension passages
- Idioms and phrases
- Antonyms and synonyms
- Fill in the right forms
- Sentence Structures
- Jumbled sentences into right order etc.
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade II Previous Year Papers:
Download the Old Questions Papers, Model papers, Solved papers, etc from the following links and be ready for ACIO Grade 2 Examination.