MP Post Office Vacancy 2017 Latest Notification| MP 31 PA/SA/Postman Recruitment Apply Online: MP Post Office Vacancy 2017 Latest Notification- 1859 GDS Vacancies Apply Online- MP Post Office Vacancy 2017-18 Latest Notification| MP 1859 (GDS) +31 Postman, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply Online: Madhya Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form| Latest Notification – MP Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak, Postman, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant Vacancies 2017 Apply Online Now
MP Post Office Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification:
MP Post Office Recruitment Latest Notification Details: Recently, MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2017 Notification For 1859 Vacant Posts has released now. Candidates who are eligible for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts, they can fill the application form before the closing date – 02 May 2017.
MP Postal Office Recruitment Department has issued the recruitment notification about to 1859 (GDS) + 31 Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, etc vacancies notification. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and fill the application form through Offline Mode last date is 12th April 2017 for 31 Posts Only.
Total Number of Vacancies – 1859 Posts
Mode of Registration – Online
Key Dates –
- Advertisement Date – 03rd April, 2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 03rd April, 2017
- Closing Date to submit the Online Form – 02nd May 2017
MP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: 10th Class (Minimum) + 60 days computer training certificate from a authorized Computer Training Institute.
Note – Candidates who hold Computer as a subject in 10th/12th Classes, they have no need of computer certificate. For more details read official notification.
Age Limit – 18 to 40 years (Age Relaxation also as per govt rules)
Application Fee – Rs.100/- (For General/OBC Male Category Application) and SC/ST/Female Category applicant are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through Online Mode on the official website – https://appost.in/gdsonline/ before the closing date.
MP Postal Circle Recruitment Authority invited the application form to fill up the 31 vacant posts of Postman, Postal Assistant, Shorting Assistant, MTS. Candidates who are seeking for government jobs, they can grab this opportunity and fill the application form on official website before the last date to submit the form i.e. 12th April, 2017.
|Post Office Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification||Rajasthan Post Office Vacancy 2017|
|MP Police 30000 Constable Bharti 2017||Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2017|
Old Notification – Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle has released the advertisement under the Advt No- Rectt/2-6/MTS/2011/Ch.III to fill 374 vacant posts of Postman & Mail Guard. This is great news for government job seekers. Eligible candidates can read MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria Details through official advertisement which has uploaded at below. Only Eligible and interested candidates are invited to fill the Postman and Mail Guard Vacant posts under MP Postal Circle.
Name of Department – Madhya Pradesh Postal Department
Total Number of Vacancies – 31 vacancies
Advertisement Number – Rectt./4-48/Sports Quota/2016
Mode of Application – Offline Mode
Name of Posts:
- Postal Assistant – 23 Posts
- Sorting Assistant – 04 Posts
- Postman – 02 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (Group D) – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria Details for MP Post Office Vacancy 2017:
Academic Qualification for MP Post Office Vacancies:
- For Postal/Sorting Assistant Posts: Aspirant should be completed 12th class and good knowledge about to computer and also good typing speed on computer.
- For Postman/MTS Posts – Candidates should posses matriculation/10th class or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Further details check in official notification.
Age Limit: Applicant’s age limit should be between 18 year to 27 years as on 12th April, 2017. Relaxation in upper age limit provided by Madhya Pradesh Government as per rules and regulation (OBC candidates 3 year, SC/ST candidates 5 years and PH candidates 10 years).
Selection Procedure: Selection of applicant will be made on the educational and sports qualification subject to fulfillment of other prescribed conditions.
- General category – Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Female category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
MP Post Office Exam 2017 Syllabus/Exam Pattern Scheme:
- Aptitude Test will having multiple choice questions
- Total Marks – 100
- Exam Duration – 02 hours.
Subject Names –
- General Knowledge – 25 Marks
- English – 25 Marks
- Regional Language – 25 Marks
- Mathematics – 25 Marks
- Advertisement Date – 07th March, 2017
- Starting Date to submit the application form – 07th March, 2017
- Closing Date for submission of offline application form – 12th April, 2017 (For 31 Posts)
How to Apply Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017?
Candidates have to apply through Offline Mode only for 31 vacant posts. Procedure to submit the application also available in MP Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification. Read all instructions and guidelines to submit the application form. Online Registration procedure for previous notification has mentioned below.
- Log on to official website – dopmp.in
- On Home Page, click on “Apply” option at main navigation
- Select your Vacancy and click on Apply link
- Read all important instructions and guidelines
- Then, select “Yes” option and select your division
- Fill Online Application Form with necessary details
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Check all details and submit online application form
Postal Address –
Assistant Postmaster General (Estt./Rectl.),
Room Number – 205, II Floor,
O/0 the Chief Postmaster General
MP Circle, Bhopal (462012)
Note: Please read official notification, important guidelines and instructions before to fill MP Post Office Recruitment 2017 Application Form.
Share this notification on FB, Whatsapp, Twitter, Gmail, etc by using sharing button. Leave a comment below for any query.