MP Post Office 2411 GDS Vacancy 2018 Apply Online| Notification Released: MP Post Office Vacancy 2018 Latest Notification| MP Post Office 2411 GDS Recruitment 2018 Apply Online. MP Postal Circle 2411 GDS Vacancy 2018 Notification Released| MP Post Office Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form| Latest Notification – MP Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies 2018 Apply Online Now before the closing date i.e 19 February 2018.
MP Post Office Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification:
MP Post Office Recruitment 2018 Latest Notification Details: Recently, MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2018 Notification For 2411 Vacant Posts has released now. Candidates who are eligible for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts, they can fill the application form before the closing date – 19 February 2018.
MP Postal Office Recruitment Department has issued the recruitment notification about to 2411 (GDS) vacancies notification. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and fill the application form through Online Mode last date is 19 Feb 2018.
Total Number of Vacancies – 2411 Posts
Mode of Registration – Online
Key Dates –
- Advertisement Date – 17 January, 2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 19 January, 2018
- Closing Date to submit the Online Form – 19 February, 2018
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through Online Mode on the official website – https://appost.in/gdsonline/ before the closing date.
MP Postal Circle Recruitment Authority invited the application form to fill up the 31 vacant posts of Postman, Postal Assistant, Shorting Assistant, MTS. Candidates who are seeking for government jobs, they can grab this opportunity and fill the application form on official website before the last date to submit the form i.e. 12th April, 2017.
|Post Office Recruitment 2018||MP Anganwadi Recruitment 2018|
|MP Police Constable Bharti 2018||MP Postal GDS Merit List 2018|
Old Notification – Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle has released the advertisement under the Advt No- Rectt/2-6/MTS/2011/Ch.III to fill 374 vacant posts of Postman & Mail Guard. This is great news for government job seekers. Eligible candidates can read MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria Details through official advertisement which has uploaded at below. Only Eligible and interested candidates are invited to fill the Postman and Mail Guard Vacant posts under MP Postal Circle.
Name of Department – Madhya Pradesh Postal Department
Total Number of Vacancies – 31 vacancies
Advertisement Number – Rectt./4-48/Sports Quota/2016
Mode of Application – Offline Mode
Name of Posts:
- Postal Assistant – 23 Posts
- Sorting Assistant – 04 Posts
- Postman – 02 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (Group D) – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria Details for MP Post Office Vacancy 2017:
Academic Qualification for MP Post Office Vacancies:
- For Postal/Sorting Assistant Posts: Aspirant should be completed 12th class and good knowledge about to computer and also good typing speed on computer.
- For Postman/MTS Posts – Candidates should posses matriculation/10th class or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Further details check in official notification.
Age Limit: Applicant’s age limit should be between 18 year to 27 years as on 12th April, 2017. Relaxation in upper age limit provided by Madhya Pradesh Government as per rules and regulation (OBC candidates 3 year, SC/ST candidates 5 years and PH candidates 10 years).
Selection Procedure: Selection of applicant will be made on the educational and sports qualification subject to fulfillment of other prescribed conditions.
- General category – Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Female category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
MP Post Office Exam 2018 Syllabus/Exam Pattern Scheme:
- Aptitude Test will having multiple choice questions
- Total Marks – 100
- Exam Duration – 02 hours.
Subject Names –
- General Knowledge – 25 Marks
- English – 25 Marks
- Regional Language – 25 Marks
- Mathematics – 25 Marks
- Advertisement Date – 07th March, 2017
- Starting Date to submit the application form – 07th March, 2017
- Closing Date for submission of offline application form – 12th April, 2017 (For 31 Posts)
How to Apply Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017?
Candidates have to apply through Offline Mode only for 31 vacant posts. Procedure to submit the application also available in MP Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification. Read all instructions and guidelines to submit the application form. Online Registration procedure for previous notification has mentioned below.
- Log on to official website – dopmp.in
- On Home Page, click on “Apply” option at main navigation
- Select your Vacancy and click on Apply link
- Read all important instructions and guidelines
- Then, select “Yes” option and select your division
- Fill Online Application Form with necessary details
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Check all details and submit online application form
Postal Address –
Assistant Postmaster General (Estt./Rectl.),
Room Number – 205, II Floor,
O/0 the Chief Postmaster General
MP Circle, Bhopal (462012)
Note: Please read official notification, important guidelines and instructions before to fill MP Post Office Recruitment 2017 Application Form.
Share this notification on FB, Whatsapp, Twitter, Gmail, etc by using sharing button. Leave a comment below for any query.