PHHC 239 Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online, Punjab Haryana High Court Vacancy: Punjab Haryana High Court 239 Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Notification Released| Apply Online: Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply Online- 239 Posts: Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2018 Notification Released under Punjab Circle. Apply Online for Punjab & Haryana High Court (PHHC) 239 Stenographer Vacancy 2018 @sssc.gov.in. पंजाब एवं हरियाणा उच्च न्यायालय में भर्ती 2018 की अधिसूचना जारी कर दी है। स्टेनोग्राफर नौकरियों के लिए पात्र उम्मीदवार ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। क्लर्क पद के लिए ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण की आखरी तारीख 23 जनवरी 2018 है |
PHHC 239 Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online:
Latest Update: Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment Notification 2018 for 239 Posts has released now. Eligible candidates can apply online up to 23 January 2018 (Part 1 Registration). Here is a good opportunity for all the candidates those who are unemployed and searching for job in Punjab state. The current year notification for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer jobs has been issued by the government of Punjab state. All the aspirants those who are interested and eligible can apply for the Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Vacancy from now.
Punjab and Haryana High Court invites the online application form to fill the 239 Stenographer Grade III Vacant posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible for Stenographer Jobs, they can apply online till to 23 January 2018 on the official website www.sssc.gov.in. Please check eligible criteria and other details carefully and then apply online.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Job profile:
- Name of the Authority: Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts
- Name of the Post: Stenographer (Grade III)
- Advertisement Number – 23S/SSSC/PB/2017
- Name of State Govt – Punjab State
- Total number of Vacancies: 239 vacancies
- Mode of application: Online
- Online application date starts from: 25 December, 2017
- Job Working Department: Subordinate Court of Punjab
- Category of Job: Government Job
- Official website – www.sssc.gov.in
Category Wise Vacancies –
- General – 35 Posts
- SC of Punjab – 53+42 Posts
- BC/OBC of Punjab – 27 Posts
- ESM of Punjab – 40+14+08 Posts
- PHC of Punjab – 20 Posts
Application fee Details:
- The application fee for General category (male) and other state applicants (reserved category also) is Rs.1000/-
- For Reserved category such ad SC, BC, OBC and ESM of the Punjab State the application fee is Rs.250/-
- PHC of Punjab with General Category – Rs.500/-
- PHC of Punjab (SC/BC/OBC/ESM) – Rs.125/-
Eligible candidates can pay their application fee via “Cash Deposit Receipt” means Bank Challan of State Bank of India after registration of Step I.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2018:
The eligibility condition for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 is given below:
- The lower age limit for the applicants is 18 years.
- The upper age limit for the applicants is 37 years.
The relaxation in age is provided for the aspirants as per the government rule.
Educational qualification: The applying candidates must be a hold the Bachelor degree in Arts or Science Stream from a authorized university or its equivalent and also the applicants must have Punjabi up to Matriculation. Candidate should have enough knowledge of Computer also required. Further details are available in official notification.
|Punjab Post Office Vacancy 2018||Punjab Anganwadi Bharti 2018|
|Delhi 9232 Teacher Bharti 2018||Haryana 20000 Teacher Bharti 2018|
|RPF 17000 Constable Bharti 2018||30000 Teacher Jobs 2018|
The aspirants will have to qualify the following tests. Candidates have to qualify the all stages of selection. After that candidates can get the joining letter.
The selection process includes three main phases:
- Written Examination – 100 Marks
- Computer Proficiency Test: Computer skills of the candidates is tested
- Interview and Document verification: Finally, the merit listed candidates are called for the Interview and Document Verification.
Dates to be Remember –
|Advertisement Date||22 December, 2017|
|Beginning Date of Online Registration Process||25 December, 2017|
|Last Date to Complete Part 1 Registration||23 January, 2018|
|Final Date to Pay the Application Fee||25 January, 2018|
|Final Date to Complete Part 2 Registration Process||27 January, 2018|
|Last Date to editing the application form||27 January, 2018|
|Written Exam Date (Tentative)||March 2018|
How to apply for the PHHC Stenographer Recruitment 2018?
The aspirants those who want to apply for the Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Vacancy can use the below given steps:
- First of all open the official web portal www.sssc.gov.in link
- Choose the “Recruitment” option from the home page
- Next, select “Punjab High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017-18 Notification” from the menu
- Then, click on the “Apply Online” link
- The application form for the recruitment of Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer appears on the screen
- Read the instructions carefully and fill in the application form with the necessary details.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature into the online application
- Next, make the application fee for the exam through the specified procedure.
- At last click on the “submit” button to finish the application process.
- Make a print out of your online application of Punjab High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018. This will help you in future in case of any problems.
Now you have applied for the Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2018. Aspirants need to complete Part 1 and Part 2 Registration in time limit. Candidates are suggested here please read Punjab Haryana High Court Steno (Grade III) Recruitment Notification 2018 before to apply online. Candidates can complete the Step II Registration up to 27 January 2018. We mention our heart-full thanks to you. We promise you that we will update our site with more details. If you have any query then leave a comment below.
PHHC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Notification (Punjab Circle): Download Here
Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018: Apply Online Link
Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Exam Date 2018: Check Here