RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Syllabus 2018| (हिंदी में) Study Material| Exam Notes: RSMSSB IA Syllabus 2018 in Hindi. RSMSSB Informatics Exam Pattern 2018, RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Study Material 2018, RSMSSB IA Exam Notes 2018 for GK| Computer Knowledge| English| General Studies| Hindi for all topics available below. RSMSSB IA Best Books 2018 for written test also available at below.
Details about Recruiting body: RSMSSB or Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board is a government body which is concerned with the recruitment of candidates for posts within the ministry. The RSMSSB Board department was issued the notification for the recent job posts: Informatics Assistant. This time the selection will be done for the post of Informatics Assistant (IA) and the application process for the post commenced upto 6th April 2018. Selection of applicant will be based in performance in written test which will be conduct by RSMSSB at the various exam centres across the Rajasthan State.
RSMSSB IA Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
- The total number of vacant posts are 1302
- As RSMSSB is a government recruiting organisation, the job is a state government job
- Subtle for applicants having an engineering background in information technology, computer science and even communication department
- Once the application process will be completed, the applicants will have to wait for the written examination which is a part of the selection method.
- The important dates concerning the recruitment that has been declared as for now are:
- The application process will commence from 8th march, 2018.
- Everyone eligible for the process can apply for it till 6th April, 2018 after which the application portal will close automatically.
- Other dates will be declared later on the official website of RSMSSB.
Selection Procedure: As the post suggest, the need of the job is informatics assistant, so the selection procedure will definitely contain a part where the typing ability of the examinee will be tested. But not everyone will be able to appear for the typing exam.
The candidates who will pass the written examination will be eligible for displaying their typing speed and accuracy. The written examination will most probably be conducted during the month of May or June as per the norms of the Rajasthan Government.
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Exam Pattern 2018:
The written exam will be conducted for testing the knowledge of the applicants in general fields including their expertise in the field of English.
- Forty percent of the total marks is the minimum cut off marks that the aspirant will have to score for qualifying to the next level
- For every wrong answer, one- third marks will be deducted from the total marks
- The questions will be objective in type and hence candidates will have to choose the correct option
- The paper is divided in two parts: part A and part B
- Part A consists of the following part: General knowledge, General studies, Computer
- Part B will have: Hindi, English
- Each question will carry one mark: part A(100 marks) and part B(30 marks)
- Time allotted to complete the parts is:
- Part A will have 3 hours for the completion of the paper
- Part B must be completed within thirty minutes
|Parts:||Name of Subject||Marks||Time|
|Part A||General Knowledge|
|100 Marks||3 Hours|
|Part B||General Hindi|
|30 Marks||30 Minutes|
This is the latest exam pattern scheme for RSMSSB IA Exam 2018.
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Syllabus 2018:
|General Knowledge||Science Discoveries and Inventions, Political divisions of the state, Soil and rocks of the state, Climate, vegetation and other geographical contour studies, General Science: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology, History and Culture, Affairs related to the conservation of natural resources and other environmental issues, Recent schemes or policies of the state government, Cultural knowledge about the state, Religious information including the architectures and history of the state, etc|
|General Studies||National and international current affairs, Economic scenario of the nation, Day to day sicence, Politics and political reforms, History concerning the state and the nation, Sports and related affairs, Budget and five year plans, Geography, Environment, Affairs related to the government bodies including central and state legislatures.|
|Computer Knowledge||Overview of the basics about computer, Algorithms, Knowledge about the features of internet and its connectivity, Introduction to the OS, Networking , Multimedia and storage devices, various inbuild application, Protecting codes, malwares and debugging algorithms, Object oriented programming, Input and Output Devices, Internet Technology and Protocols, LAN, WAN, PAN, MAN, MS Word, MS-Excel, Power Point, etc|
|General English||English Grammar related topics like Tense, Verbs, Adverbs, Punctuation, Noun, Pronouns,etc Error detection, sentence formation, knowledge about the parts of speech, voice change, narration, clauses, idioms, phrases, comprehension passage etc are the topics that need to covered for the exam.|
|General Hindi||समास, काल, अलंकार, विलोम, पर्यायवाची, संधियां, लोकोक्तियाँ, मुहावरे, तद्भव तत्सम, रस, अनेकार्थी शब्द वाक्य संशोधन -लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित, वाक्यांशों के लिए एक शब्द|
Further details about the Syllabus can be checked from the official notification.