SSC CPO Study Material 2018| SSC CPO Exam Notes in Hindi| PDF Download: SSC CPO Study Material PDF Download| SSC CPO Study Material in Hindi Available Here. SSC CPO GK Notes| SSC CPO Reasoning Notes| SSC CPO Maths Notes| SSC CPO English Notes Available Here. SSC SI ASI Exam Notes 2018 Available Here. SSC CPO Book 2018 for Paper I and Paper II get here.
As we all know, SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 Notification has already published on official website and advertisement date is 03 March 2018. Lots of candidates are seeking for such opportunity and started their preparation for written test and physical test to get the Jobs in Defence Sector of our country.
Selection procedure details for the SSC CPO recruitment 2018:
The selection procedure for the candidates who are applying for the CPO posts is as follows:
- There will be two computer based examination- paper I and paper II
- Physical standard test to check whether the candidate’s physical parameters are matching the given criteria or not
- Physical endurance test to check the physical ability of the candidates
- Medical standard test will occupy the last sit of the queue and will declare the examinee clear and fit for the defence post
SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 Pays Scale Details:
- For sub inspector post in Delhi police, the monthly pay scale is Rs.35,400-112400/- (Level 6)
- For sub inspector post in CAPFs, the monthly pay scale is Rs.35,400-112400/- (Level 6)
- For assistant sub inspector post in CISFs, the monthly pay scale is Rs.29200-92300/- (Level 5)
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2018 Details:
Paper I will be divided in 4 parts:
- Part 1: general intelligence
- Part 2: general knowledge and general awareness
- Part 3: mathematical aptitude
- Part 4: English comprehension
- Each part will contain 50 marks and total 200 marks for Paper I.
- One mark will be allotted to one question.
- The entire time that will be given to the candidate for finishing up the paper is 2 hours.
Paper II will contain:
- English language and comprehension paper
- 200 question will be there in total
- Each question will bear one mark
- The total time to solve the paper is 2 hours.
Further Details about the Syllabus and exam pattern hit on below link.