TNPSC Group IV Answer Key 2018 Download Here, Cut off marks: TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 11 Feb 2018 Download Here. TNPSC CCSE IV Answer Key 2018 Set A B C D wise download @tnpsc.gov.in. TNPSC Group V Exam Answer Key 2018 to be published on its official website. Candidates can download official answer key for Group VI Examination 2018 and match the answers.
TNPSC Group IV Answer Key 2018:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission was issued the various Vacancies notification for joint Civil service post. The aspiring candidates will have to enroll their names via online application and wait for the council to upload the hall ticket. Those candidates who have got the Hall Ticket and are looking forward to give the exams, the information on this article will help you to know whether your answers will be correct or not.
As we know, Tamil Nadu PSC has organized the written examination for Group VI Level Posts on 11th February 2018. Lots of candidates has appeared successfully in TNPSC CCSE 4 Exam 2018. Candidates have to clear the written examination to get the govt job under Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and level of posts are Group 4.
- Name of the Organisation: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Number of Vacancies: 9351 Posts
- Name of the Examination: Tamil Nadu PSC Group IV Exam 2017-18
- Post being Offered: there are various diversified Civil post for which the candidates can apply. For instance the top few posts are Jr. Assistant, Typist, Steno Typist, etc.
- Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNSPC Group 4 Exam Cut off Marks 2018:
Though the Council has not yet declared the official cut off marks, a tallied study of previous years cut off marks has revealed that this year, the expected cut off marks is available in below table. Once the exams will be conducted, the Commission will declare the cut- off marks for the candidates to eligible for the Civil Service post within the state.
|Category Name||Cut Off (Male)||Cut off (Female)|
- The candidates aspiring to apply for this job must have 10+2 or its equivalent examination certificate.
- Must have S.S.L.C examination certificate.
AGE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
|CATEGORY||MINIMUM AGE||MAXIMUM AGE|
|SC/ ST/ DCTs||18 years||35 years|
|OBCs||18 years||32 years|
|General category||18 years||30 years|
- The candidate will get two sets of paper with two common subjects and one optional subject
- The first set will contain the following:
|Subjects||No of questions|
- The second set will contain the following set of subjects:
|Subjects||No of questions|
- There will be a choosing option for the candidates regarding the 100 questions in either General Tamil or General English.
- The time allotted for the exam where the candidates need to solve both the sets is 3 hours.
- The total marks will be 300
- Detailed exam pattern is available on TNPSC official website.
How to Download TNSPC ANSWER KEY 2018: Common Guidelines are provided below to download TNPSC Group 4 Exam Answer key 11 Feb 2018 from the official website. Candidates have to open TNPSC official website to get the official answer key for this examination.
- Visit the official website – tnpsc.gov.in
- Check the notification/ update panel on the homepage screen
- Click the link that says ‘TNPSC Group 4 question paper solutions / answer key 2018 for SET A, B, C, D’
- Once the answer keys appear on your screen, download it
- Take a print out and check them with your answers from the exam you have given.
Date of the examination: February 11, 2018
Answer Key Releasing Date: Expected to available in Third week of February 2018.
TNPSC Group IV Exam Answer Key 2018 – Download Here
Official web portal link has updated above. Visit the TNPSC official website and get the Group 4 Exam Official Answer key 2018 and Group IV exam cut off marks 2018 from the official website after the release of both.