UP Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 Register Online , UP Minority Scholarship Scheme Status 2018: UP Scholarship Scheme 2017 Application Form, UP Minority Scholarship Scheme Online Registration [email protected]: UP Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 Online Application Form, UP Minority Scholarship 2017-18 Notification Latest Updates available here. UP Scholarship 2017-18 Status| Application Form submission dates details read here.
UP Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 Latest Update:
Hello guys, you are looking for UP Scholarship Scheme 2017-2018 Notification. If your answer is yes, then you are at right place. Because our team has provided the latest updates for UP Scholarship Scheme 2017-18. Aspirants can read all details here. Online Registration for UP Scholarship Scheme 2017-2018 will be begin from 01 July 2017.
Candidates who studying in the various courses such as 09th, 10th, 11th, 12th, UG and PG Courses such as MA, BA, MCA, BCA, B.Com, BCA, B.Sc, M.Com, M.Sc, B.Tech, M.Tech, BDS, MBBS, Polytechnic, B.Arch, ITI, MCA, etc can register the UP Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 through Online Mode. Tentative schedule for UP Scholarship Scheme 2017 has mentioned below.
State Government of Uttar Pradesh is going to make changes in Scholarship Schemes. Good news for Middle Class Families aspirants is coming soon who has annual income is less than 2 lakh. Uttar Pradesh Govt is preparing the new scholarship scheme for candidates who belongs to Up State. UP Govt is going to change in Scholarship Scheme on the basis of Income.
Government is preparing the new rules for Pre Matric Scholarship of 09th Class to 10th class level students. All category students can get benefit of Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme which will be provided by State government of Uttar Pradesh in the welfare of poor families. Candidates who belongs to SC/ST/OBC/General, Other Minority, etc. category, they can fill application form as per mentioned in official notification. Fill Application Form for Purva Dasham Chatravriti Yojana. Uttar Pradesh Scholarship is mainly giving for talented students to Post matric by Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department.
Type of UP Scholarship Scheme 2017:
- Pre-Matriculation Scholarship Scheme
- Matriculation Scholarship Scheme
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
We have provided the various types of scholarship scheme which are expected in Uttar Pradesh State.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Scholarship Scheme 2017-18:
- Students must have take admission in any recognized school, college or university.
- After getting this scholarship, any students cannot get the benefits from any other government scholarship in any way.
- Students of particular state will get a scholarship for his place of residence and not for his place or the state where he is studying.
- The Annual Income of candidate’s father/guardian’s category wise details check at below.
- Further details about to eligibility criteria please refer official website.
Annual Family Income Limit Details:
- SC – Rs.30000/-
- ST- Rs.30000/-
- OBC – Rs.30000/
- Minority – Rs.100000/-
- General – For Rural (Rs.19884/-) & For Urban (Rs.25546/-)
Candidates must be enrolled in school or institute recognized by the state government and must be undergoing through schooling education.
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Voter ID
- Address Proof
- Self attested passport size photo with signature
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook
- Beginning Date for Online Registration to Master Data – 01 July 2017 (All Students)
- Last Date for Online Registration for 11th and 12th Classes – 15 July 2017
- Final Date to Master Data Online Registration for other than 11th & 12th Class – 30 July 2017
- Final Date to Upload the Documents – 28 September 2017 (For 11th & 12th Class Students)
- Last Date to Upload the Documents – 01 November 2017 (Other than 11th, 12th Class)
- Final Date to send the hard copy of documents for 11th & 12th Class Students – 04 October 2017 and Other than 11th, 12th Class students – 07 November 2017
Correction in application form and other important dates are available in official notification.
How to Apply UP Scholarship 2017-18:
Open the official web portal (Scholarship.up.nic.in) ‘Homepage’
Download Application Form for Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
Read important instructions carefully before to applying
Fill all accurate details giving your personal detail & qualification information
Attach recent passport size photo and other required documents
After the successful application process, enclose the required document along the form and send it to the official address. Incomplete and without signature application form will not be accepted in any case. Please refer official notification of UP Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 for complete details.
Download Here UP Scholarship Scheme Schedule 2017-18 PDF