UPPSC 465 RO ARO Recruitment 2018-2019 Online Application Form| Notification: UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online: UPPSC Review Officer Vacancy 2018 Notification- 465 RO ARO Posts Online Application Form Available @uppsc.up.nic.in. Eligible candidates for Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer Posts, fill the online form on official web portal of UPPSC.
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2018:
Latest News: UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2018-19 Notification has released for 465 posts. Apply Online through Official website and also get the UPPSC RO/ARO Recruitment 2018 Official Notification in PDF from the link provided below. UPPSC समीक्षा अधिकारी भर्ती 2018 की अधिसूचना जारी की। आरओ / एआरओ नौकरी के लिए आधिकारिक वेबसाइट uppsc.up.nic.in पर ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें।
The current year notification for the Uttar Pradesh PSC Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO) has released by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC. It has been released that the recruitment is done for a total number of 465 posts of both Review Officer and Assistant Review Officers. The aspirants those who want to work in the Uttar Pradesh state government can apply for this job.
The Job Profile of UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2018:
Name of the Authority: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Name of the posts: Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer
Number of vacancies: 465
- General vacancies: 460 posts
- Backlog vacancies: 05 posts
Job category: Government Jobs
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility conditions for the Uttar Pradesh PSC Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer Recruitment is mentioned below:
Educational qualification: Applicant must be a degree holder from any authorized university and also the applicants must have to possess O level certificate in Computer Application course awarded by the DOEACC society and Hindi Typing Speed – 25 WPM. Further details available in official notification.
- The minimum age limit for the applicants of UPPSC RO ARO jobs is 21 years.
- The maximum age limit for the applicants of UPPSC RO ARO job is 40 years as on 01-07-2017
There is relaxation in age is provided for the aspirants of the special (reserved) category as per the government rules.
- The application fee for General category and OBC category applicants is Rs.125/
- For Reserved category such ad SC, ST the application fee is Rs.65/
- The application fee for the Disabled candidates is Rs.25/
Applicants are advised to pay the fee on or before the last date for fee payment. The payment made after the last date is not considered by the board.
- Starting date for online application: 30 December, 2017
- Final date for online application submission: 30 January, 2018
- Last date for application fee payment: 25 January, 2018
Steps for applying for UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2018:
- Log on to the official web portal of the Uttar Pradesh PSC www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- In the home page of the site, choose “Recruitment” option
- Then, select “UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2018” link from the menu
- In the next page, select “Apply Online” option
- The online application for the UPPSC RO and ARO recruitment opens on the window
- Enter the required details into the application form
- Upload the scanned photo and signature.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button
- Make the payment for the exam.
Selection procedure: The candidates those who are applied for the Uttar Pradesh RO and ARO posts are selected based on the following procedure:
- Written Exam: There is a common written exam is conducted for all the applied for candidates. This is conducted in two stages as prelims and mains
- Interview: Then the personal interview is held for the candidates those who are qualified in the written exam.
Candidates who are interested in Uttar Pradesh RO/ARO Recruitment 2018, check eligible criteria complete details in official advertisement. Download Official Notification via below link and then apply online @uppsc.up.nic.in. Subscribe With Us for Latest Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh State.
Thanks for visiting our site. For more information, please stay in contact with us. We will update our site with more information.