UPSC Civil Services Prelims Notification 2018 Released| UPSC CSP Apply Online Link: UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2018 Released| UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form IAS IFS IPS IRS Posts: UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2018 Online Registration Started. UPSC Civil Services Test (CSAT) 2018 Apply Online @upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Notification 2018 Released:
UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2018 Details: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published Civil Services Exam Notification Number 04/2018 CSP and Group A and B vacancies under Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2018. As per mentioned in official notification, UPSC Civil Service Exam 2018 is scheduled to be held on 03 June, 2018 across our Country. So, eligible and interested aspirants fill the online application form at upsconline.nic.in before the closing date. This is great opportunity for the aspirants who have a dream to work in central government by qualifying the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 all stages of selection procedure.
Name of Organization – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of Exam – Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2018
Category – Govt Jobs
Official website – upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess a degree from any of Indian university or an equivalent qualification from any recognized university. Aspirants who have appeared on intend to appear for the qualifying examination and are awaiting for their results are also eligible to appear for the exam.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written exam (Prelims and Mains Test), interview/personality test.
Age Limit: Candidates who wants to apply, their age limit should be 21 to 32 years as on 01 August, 2018. Age relaxation for reserved category (OBC,SC,ST,PH, etc) as per govt rules.
Application Fee: An application fee of Rs.100 (General/OBC Category) needs to be paid by the candidates for the registration procedure. Female/SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Date to Remember:
- Notification Date – 07 February, 2018
- Online Registration starts from – 07 February, 2018
- Closing Date for online registration – 06 March, 2018
- Date of UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2018 – 03 June, 2018
How to Apply UPSC Civil Services Examination 2018?
Only Eligible candidates apply online mode through official website before the last date i.e. March 06, 2018. Candidates need to visit the official website and have to do primary registration and secondary registration.
- Log on to official website – www.upsconline.nic.in
- Search for Civil Services Exam 2018 and Hit on Apply Online link
- First go for “Part I” registration
- Read the important instructions and fill the online form with all the relevant details
- After that click on submit button
- After successful registration, a unique registration number will be allotted, not down your registration ID and password
- Now, go for “Part II” Registration
- Pay the application fee through Visa/Master Debit, Credit Card and Internet Baking
- And also upload your scanned photograph and signature in required format
- Submit your online form without any mistake
- Take a hard copy of application form for future use
We wish you all the best for your bright future. If you have any query then leave a comment in below comment section. Do not wait for last time registration. Also read important instructions and official advertisement of UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 before to apply online.
Visit the above link to apply online for UPSC CSP Exam 2018. Final Date to apply online is 06 March 2018.