WBHRB 1520 GDMO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online: WBHRB Recruitment 2018: 1520 General Duty Medical Officer Vacancy: WBHRB Medical Officer Vacancy 2017-2018 Notification released. WBHRB Recruitment Online Application Form 2017 For 1520 General Duty Medical Officer Posts Apply Online now. Check the eligibility criteria and other details at below. Latest Vacancies Notification in West Bengal: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has published the Advt No. R/MO/45(1)/2017 to fill 1520 vacant posts of General Duty Medical officer (MO) posts under West Bengal Health Service Cadre.
WBHRB Recruitment 2017-18:
This is awesome news who wants government jobs in West Bengal State in Health Sector Department. WBHRB invites online application form for Medical Officer Posts from 01st September 2017. Only eligible and interested candidates can apply for MO and Librarian posts before the closing date i.e. 11th September 2017. Candidates can register them self through Online Mode Only before the final date.
Organization Name – West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
Number of Vacancies – 1520 vacancies
Post Name – General Duty Medical Officer
Official website – www.wbhrb.in
Category – Govt. Job
Job Location – West Bengal
WBHRB Recruitment 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria:
Academic Qualification: (i) Medical Qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and (ii) Registration as Medical Practitioner in the Medical Council of India or Any State Medical Council provided that the candidates, if selected and appointed, must register their name in the West Bengal Medical Council within Six Months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
Age Limit – Age limit count from 01.01.2017. Age relaxation for reserved category SC,ST, OBC, etc as per govt rules.
- For General Duty Medical Officer (Ordinary Medical Graduates) – 36 Years (Upper Age Limit)
- For GDMO (Possessing Post Graduation) – 40 Years
Application Fee: SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from application fee. Candidates who are from General Category, they need to pay Rs.210/- for General Duty Medical Officer Posts as application fee in any branch of bank participating in the GRIPS.
Selection Process: Written Examination/Interview
Pay Band – Candidates who will be selected, pay scale is Rs.15600 to 42000/- with grade pay Rs.5400/- per month.
Date to Remember:
- Online Registration to be started from – 23 November, 2017
- Last date of online registration – 01 December, 2017
- Last Date to pay the Application Fee – 8 December, 2017
- Final Date to full submission of Application Form – 11 December, 2017
How to Apply:
- Log on to official website – www.wbhrb.in
- Find latest advertisement and hit on General Duty Medical officer vacancies apply online link
- Start with primary registration with personal details
- Mentioned required details and complete your online registration
- Fill academic and other details in correct manner
- You need to upload your scanned photograph and signature in passport size
- Upload them and pay application fee if applicable
- Submit the online form and take a hard copy for future use
Do not wait for last time registration. Before to start your online registration, bring all documents and details which are required and asked in online application form.
|WB Anganwadi Recruitment Notification||RPF Police 17000 Constable Bharti|
|WB Post Office Latest Vacancy||Sainik Schools Admission Form|
|CISF 37000 Constable Bharti Apply Now||Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form|